Monday, September 7, 2015

Project Life Week 29!

Today I'm showing you Week 29 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. This was the final week of our mid year school holidays and I had lots of photos! 

This week I've used more goodies from my June Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as other bits and pieces from my craft desk.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I dont use many 3'x3" cards on my pages so I stuck 2 together with a strip of washi to make a 3"x4" card - a great way to use up what you have! My girls loved their trip to "Bounce". It is a great place to use up school holiday energy during the winter. Only downside is that you have to book and pay at least 2 weeks ahead and it is a 75 min drive away.
Here is a close up of the RHS. Ice skating was another fun holiday activity. I even had a go :)
Dont you hate it when you run out of particular letter alphas! I always seem to use "S" first. But there is nothing wring with mixing and matching !! 
I tried this for the first time - splitting a 6x4 card across 2 pockets. It worked out better than I thought :)
I've loved using this Messy Box for my Project Life and have more to show you soon! I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: