Friday, September 11, 2015

Project Life Week 30!

Today I'm showing you Week 30 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. The highlight for this week was a weekend away with my family for my fathers 70th birthday! 

This week I've used a heap of random cards and embellishments from my stash, including 2 cards made by the talented Natalie Elphinstone aka one scrappy doctor .
Here is a close up of the LHS. The fox card was made by Natalie and I won it in an instagram giveaway.
It was back to school after the winter holidays. Rachael started on the Monday so Jessica and I went looking for nature treasure then made a collage. It was the coldest winter morning here -4degC in the morning. The horse trough froze over - the ice was at least 5mm thick and still hadn't melted by the afternoon. 
Back to school meant some "me time" which included having my hair cut and coloured :) 
Here is a close up of the RHS. What an amazing weekend away we had - time with my special family and fabulous scenery. The weather looks lovely in these photos but let me tell you it rained and poured much of the time! 
A few layers and extra embellishments are always welcome additions to PL cards! 
 All of my photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

CraftygasheadZo said...

What fabulous pages, love all the embellishments you've accented with. Take care Zo xx