Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Project Life Week 32 - With Paper House Productions!

Today I'm showing you Week 32 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. 

This week I've used I've used lots of new products from Paper House Productions.
The new paper pad called "Handmade" is one of my favourite new products - aren't these colours and designs amazing!  I've also used some new alphas (yes ALPHAS!!) from the New York City Paper-crafting kit (new too!) and puffy stickers from the new Adore ColorWays pack.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I have 3 cameras that I use on a regular basis, my mobile phone, a sony for my handbag and a Nikon DSLR. I could hardly believe it when I found that for this week I had NO photos, at all, on any of these cameras!! Fortunately I had a selection of "generic" photos that haven't made it into other weeks, and it let me show off more of the fun new PHP papers :) 
On this card I've added some Summer Fun Snapshot stickers, some alphas from the New York City Paper-crafting kit and a puffy sticker from the new Adore ColorWays pack.
In the Handmade paper pad there are some 12x12 pages filled with cards suitable for PL. I've cut out the "Cool" tab from one and cut another sheet to size for the 6x4 card. I've also added a puffy sticker and some cork stickers from the owls corkd sticker pack 
This "beauty" word puffy sticker from the new Adore ColorWays pack was a perfect addition to this card.
Here is a close up of the RHS. On this page I've also used puffy stickers from the believe Colorways pack. 
On this card I've added another Summer Fun Snapshot sticker and some Colorways puffy stickers. It is always useful to have some photos of the everyday - like these shopping trolleys!
Here I've added a happy moment rubon transfer and an owl cork sticker from the owls corkd sticker pack - the colours go perfectly with my Yoga class photo!!
My guilty pleasure is watching "The Young and the Restless". On this card I've added more puffy stickers, Alphas and a floral snapshot sticker
I've loved using these new products - the papers are perfect for PL and the alphas are awesome! I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: