Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Savor - With Paper House Productions!

This week is Theme week over at Paper House Productions. There are so many products available for different themes, be it birthdays, Christmas, Haloween, boys, girls, sports and many more! 

I've chosen a "food" theme for this scrapbook page! I've used lots of new products from the Delish Paper-crafting kit which includes papers, cardstock stickers (including alphas) and the Savor ColorWays puffy stickers. I've also included a sticker from the wine snapshot sticker pack.
This photo I've used is of one of my favourite breakfasts - bacon and eggs! I've accented it with Savor ColorWays puffy stickers, and a cardstock sticker from the Delish pack.
The papers in this kit are amazing, the colours are so rich. I've used some of the PL type cards that can be cut from the paper. This one with lots of seeds and spices suited my page perfectly. I've also added a Savor ColorWays puffy sticker for my title, some stickers layered under the papers and a wine snapshot sticker.
I love the new range of alphas available as part of the kits and single sheets of cardstock stickers. Actually I'm a big fan of kits, and these are so fun!
This card was cut from one of the sheets of paper in the Delish scrapbooking kit. Perfect for a scrapbook page or Pocket page scrapbooking!
I've loved using these new products - the papers are perfect for scrapbooking and the alphas and new puffy stickers are awesome! All photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: