Wednesday, October 14, 2015

But First Coffee - With Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from Paper House Productions. 

Coffee is one of my guilty pleasures so I had to feature it on a scrapbook page. I've seen this title/quote used before, in various places - how cool is it :)

PHP now have lots of new "Paper crafting kits" and I've used the New York city paper crafting kit for this project. I'm in love with these kits, they make scrapbooking so much quicker with a range of coordinating papers, stickers (including alphas) and ColorWays puffy stickers. I find my rather large craft supply overwhelming at times and these packs limit selection and helps me to scrap more efficiently.
I love ColorWays puffy stickers and the  Enjoy pack from the NYC kit suited my project perfectly. I had a mug stain stamp in my stash that was fun to use on my page. I've also seen this style of photo used on other peoples projects - of course I had to try it myself!
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out my title - I selected a large font size and width so it would be a feature on my page. I then laid my white paper over some patterned paper from the NYC kit. 
There are some fun stickers and alphas also in the kit - this NYC cup is one of them.
The hearts and chevron puffy stickers are perfect accents for my page.
I've loved using these new products - You must try some of the kits yourself! 
All photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

4 comments:

Krisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krisy said...

I love this page so much. It makes me wish I drank coffee. I love how you've used a NYC kit but the page isn't about that. It's only when you look more closely that you think about NYC - when you read the background paper

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love this layout - coffee is my thing too! Take care Zo xx