Thursday, November 5, 2015

Project Life Week 38!

Today I'm showing you Week 38 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

This week I've used goodies from the April Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as other bits and pieces from my stash.
Here is a close up of the LHS. This week saw Rachael doing her 5th grade Piano exam at the Conservatorium - She did so well and we are very proud of her! I also entered 6 scrapbook pages in the Royal Adelaide Show and won 5 ribbons and some fabulous prizes - woohoo!!
I love the floral print in this kit, and arent these hearts adorable! 
Rachael spends hours here each week practicing :)  
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
While walking through the University I had to take a selfie to remember days gone past! 
There are never too many photos to be taken when you have 3 females in the house!
All of my photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: