Monday, November 23, 2015

Project Life Week 42 and 43 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 42 and 43 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I didn't have many photos for these weeks, and I've been madly trying to catch up on my PL before I start to document Christmas, so I did a week to a page here.

This week I've used the final bits and pieces of my October pocket life kit Santa Monica from Scrappy Canary as well as some paper from the Venice Beach scrapbook kit (also in the paper add on kit), and some other bits and bobs.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've used some of the Pinkfresh acetate cards from the kit for this page.
I've kept this card simple with some leftover paper offcuts from the paper pad, and I printed my journalling directly on the grid card from the kit.
I used an acetate card over a white card and some of the washi strips from the kit. 
Here is a close up of the RHS.  
I made some feathers with the washi strips in the kit. They are quick and easy to make by just folding the washi back on itself then cutting into an approx leaf/feather shape then adding a few snips on the sides. 
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: