Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Documenting Christmas, Nov 22-25 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you more pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album - For November 22-25.

I'm aiming to have 2 days to a page and handwritten journalling for each day. I've mainly used the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary as well as some other items from my stash.
Here is a close up of the LHS. Sunday 22nd November was the day after we put up our Christmas tree and our Elves had arrived, yay!!! Jessica was so excited - so were we all :)
These sparkly thickers are awesome!! 
Here is a close up of the RHS. Lots more Elf on the Shelf photos and I've used lots more goodies, including stamps, on this page :)
Our school had a bike-a-thon which was just fantastic, and now all our bikes are fixed and working and we can load them easily onto our car!
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: