Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Documenting Christmas, Nov 30 to Dec 3 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you more pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album - For November 30 to December 3.

I've used the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary  for these pages - there is so many fabulous Christmas goodies in this kit!
Here is a close up of the LHS. From 1st December I've used the numerals from the kit. I've also used a combination of the cards, paper pad and die cuts for my filler cards.
Even though Christmas is in the summer time here in Australia it is still fun to add snowflakes as embellishments :)
Here is a close up of the RHS. These photos show the latest elf antics as well as end of year activities for my girls!
I love using the printables that come with the kit and isn't this reindeer paperclip adorable!
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: