Monday, December 28, 2015

Project Life Week 47 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 47 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. This week is only Mon-Fri because I started "Documenting Christmas" on the Saturday. I've also only used 1 page as the other side was used for the title page for Christmas.

This week I've used the Nov/Dec Pocket Life kit Jessica from Scrappy Canary. The photos are of my Jessica's end of year gymnastics display, and a visit to the local Cherry Shed Cafe - cherries ... yumm!
Here is a close up of the LHS. The gold patterned card was in the kit and I've added some gold accent stickers.
There are some gold foiled acetate cards in the kit and I've overlayed one on some of the patterned paper - and attached using tiny staples. 
I printed my journalling direct onto patterned paper then added a strip of paper, a fussy cut journal tab, and a gold accent sticker.
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: