Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used this photo of Jessica showing me her new front teeth, with a fun title of "Bright eyed and bushy tailed" to go with the cheekiness of both Jessica and the photo! 
As well as lots of fun chipboard I've used the November/December scrapbook kit "Leila" from Scrappy Canary for this page. Using a kit is a perfect way to limit the craft supplies available for a page and I find that it then speeds up the crafting process :)
I've used some Glimmer Glaze on these heart chippies. I love that glimmer glaze has an inbuilt brush in the lid (just like nail polish) so it makes using it less messy and quick - although it does take a while to dry. What I often do though is to stick the chipboard on my page raw and finish the page, then add the glaze.

I've also added some glaze to the baskets on the balloons and one of the "balloon" parts, for the other 2 balloons I've stuck patterned paper over the top and sanded around the edges.
This phrase was perfect as a title - I sprayed it with some blue ColorShine.
Around the photo I added some Maggie Holmes ephemera from the SC kit.
"Hello beautiful" is from the Dear Lizzie roller stamp - I love these stamps!!

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 
Hot Air Balloons : Code IDT0010
 
Nats hearts : code IDD0043
Bright eyed and bushy tailed : code IDP0164

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: