Monday, January 18, 2016

Documenting Christmas, Dec 16-23 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you more pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album (for December 16-23) made using the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary.

This first layout is for December 16-19. 
Here is a close up of the LHS. The photos on this page included some haircut selfies, Elf antics, fin with the Wii and nail polish time!!
My favourite cards are white - I love the simplicity. These die cut words are some of my favs too :)
Here is a close up of the RHS. Jessica loved visiting Santa - she was even brave enough to give him a hug! She asked him for a purple tennis racket with kitties on the frame.
The next layout is for December 20-23.
Here is a close up of the LHS. This was a busy weekend with my family Christmas party and the childrens Christmas church service.
I love adding the fun diecuts to my cards!
Here is a close up of the RHS. We baked our own gingerbread and made gingerbread houses and star trees - the gingerbread was so yummy!!
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Karyn just wow, your spreads are beyond amazing and great memories cherished!