Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Documenting Christmas, Dec 8-11 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you more pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album (for December 8-11) made using the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I had lots of photos for these 2 days!
Our elves were very cheeky here - printing photocopies of themselves!
Rachael and I enjoyed a girls lunch together along with some Christmas shopping!
Here is a close up of the RHS. Less photos here so I could highlight more of the pretty papers and embellishments!
I fussy cut the tags from the patterned paper - perfect for extra embellishing.
The weather is far from snowflakes here - but they are still fun to add to the cards!
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: