Monday, January 11, 2016

You Inspire Me - With Imaginarium Designs!

WooHoo, I have exciting news!! I'm on the Imaginarium Designs Creative Team for 2016! It is such a pleasure to be creating for this amazing Australian Company and I'm looking forward to a fabulous crafty year ahead!!  
Today on the ID blog I have a scrapbook page to share. It is titled "You Inspire Me" and includes a photo of my mum and I.
I've chosen some of my favourite colours for this page - blue/teal and brown, and they coordinate perfectly with the colours in the photo!

I started by watercolouring my background. I love to use my childrens watercolour pan paints for this. I also used the same watercolour paints on the chipboard with an ombre effect - see the darker brown to light brown on these "branch and leaves" chippies.
I love the words and phrases available at Imaginarium Designs - they are perfect for titles. If you are anything like me you will find it hard to come up with ideas for titles so to have them ready made saves me time!
These stem and leaves chippies are a new fav for me - I love the delicate yet modern look of them, here I've used them to frame my photo.
I love using doilies on my pages - they add a subtle touch without being too obtrusive. 
I've added a strip of washi tape along the bottom of this page and some handwritten journalling.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard used includes 
Branch and leaves : Code IDDN0013

Nat's hand drawn stemmed leaves : Code IDD0045
You Inspire Me : Code IDP0077


I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: