Friday, February 26, 2016

Keep it Real - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used a photo of John and Jessica inspecting the hay bales on our farm - haymaking is always an exciting time for us!!
I've used the November/December scrapbook kit "Leila" from Scrappy Canary for this page and I was inspired by K+ challenges to use Kraft cardstock for the background - perfect for this more masculine page!

I painted each of the ID chipboard pinwheels with some acrylic paints. I dont often use these paints but I love the thicker more vibrant look they provide - I will definitely get them out more often now!
I have also used 2 metal Imaginarium Designs dragonflies - I love the large range of metal charms available, they are a perfect complement for the chipboard.
I painted the title chipboard in black acrylic paint then stapled it to my page along with some cotton thread, flair and a paper flower. I've also added some little bitty stamps from a Dear Lizzy roller stamp.
Small acetate tags are always a fun addition to a page without being too overwhelming.

I finished my page with some layering of patterned paper under my photo, a few tags and some splats of black paint.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 
Keep it Real: Code IDP0169

Nat's Pin Wheels : Code IDD0041

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: