Monday, February 15, 2016

More Project Life Week 1!

Today I'm showing you part 2 of Week 1 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. I had so many photos that I've used 5 pages in my album! I love to have a half and half mix of photos and cards so I would rather spread it out more - else I wouldn't be able to use up all my scrappy goodies :) 

I've used the January Pocket Life kit Roy from Scrappy Canary for these pages. 
Here is a close up of the LHS. On holidays I always seem to enjoy the sunsets. I think that having a more relaxed schedule and bedtime plays a big part as well as the stunning location!
There are lots of fun diecuts in the KaiserCraft pack - perfect for layering on your cards!
I love the format of these Studio Calico cards - plenty of room for journalling without being too cluttered!
Where possible I like to add a hand painted/created card - makes it more personal.
Here is a close up of the RHS. I like to try and balance the number of photos, title cards, journalling cards and patterned/decorated cards.
Holidays mean silly photos - so I have to join in!
Black and white cards/papers are my favourite. I love all the different geometric prints and patterns. You can make them pop with just a few coloured embellishments. 
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: