Monday, March 7, 2016

Project Life Week 4!

Today I'm showing you Week 4 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. This was the final week of summer school holidays for us.

I've used the January Pocket Life kit Roy from Scrappy Canary for these pages - I love the Studio Calico PL cards in this kit, perfect for journalling!
Here is a close up of the LHS. It was a hive of activity at home for us this week. There were lots of veggies in the garden and I processed lots for the freezer. We also continued making the cat run for our new kittens and the girls prepared their books and bags for school.
Jessica has such a creative imagination - she made her own drum kit using containers from the "Tupperware" cupboard.
Here is a close up of the RHS. It was our 9th Wedding anniversary this week and the girls went to their first movie on their own :)

One highlight for the week was visiting our local newsagent and seeing the row of Scrapbooking Memories Magazines with my page on the front!!!

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: