Monday, April 25, 2016

Create Your Own Dreams - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

This page is all about Jessica and her gymnastics. I've used cut file from The Cut Shoppe which forms the background feature for my page. I just love all the different sided squares - perfect for framing small photos as part of your layout.
Underneath my cut file I've attached a sheet of cardstock sprayed randomly with blue, teal and black Dylusions ink sprays (the colours of the gymnastics club).
I've painted the title chippie with some black Dylusions paints and left the rest of the chippies raw - I love this look at the moment! I've matted my photos on some black cardstock and added a doilie to soften the background. Some paper flowers and flair are always fun additions.
I've used a selection of different font and sized chipboard alphas to create the word "gymnastics"
I've added some smaller photos in the square frames of the cut file - this is a great way to add lots of photos to your page.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Main letter set lower case small : code IDA0005

Main letter set upper case small : code IDA0006


Capilal letters : code IDAUC0001

Loolabelle's nested arrows : code IDDL0018

Create your own dreams : code IDP0191
 

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: