Thursday, April 21, 2016

Trust Your Intuition - Art Journalling!

Today I have another art journal page to share with you.

This page is the another in a series of experimenting with Dylusions ink sprays. 
I chose 3 Dylusions colour sprays (blue, teal and lime) and I sprayed randomly across the page. While it was still wet I flicked water on the page. I used paper towel to dab off the excess then I sprayed water through 2 different stencils (TCW) and used a paper towel to dab off excess. The water removes colour from the page. 

After this had dried I applied white gesso through a selection of stencils (TCW and Dylusions) across my page. Then I added some stamps (Clear Impressions buck and KaiserCraft & Prima background stamps).
In this photo you can see a water splatter up close - see how the colour has been removed :) 
Lastly I added a title/quote from Colour Me Positive 2016 - week 11.
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: