Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Girl On A Mission - with Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share - made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

I've used some photos of Jessica riding her new bike - soon after she learned to ride without training wheels!

For this project I've used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Hello Lovely" collection - papers, ephemera, enamel dots, wood veneer and flair. I love all of the collections from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - and I love that it is an Australian business!

As well as all of the gorgeous chipboard embellishments I've used a Cocoa Vanilla Studio cut file (from the "Colour me happy" collection) that I've cut out using my Silhouette Cameo. I love the look of the different patterned papers within this cutout!
I've clustered a number of chipboard elements around my photos. I've coloured the chipboard by first painting with white gesso, then spraying with ColorShine. For the small butterfly I've painted the ColorShine on using 2 shades of pink. 
This title "girl on a mission" was perfect for the photo. Jessica previously hadn't been interested in bike riding but now there is no stopping her!! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

8 butterflies : code IDS0003
Girl on a mission : code IDP0097



Bird heart and heart in board : code IDFR0032

My Favourite Photos : code IDW0068

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: