Thursday, May 26, 2016

Life At 14 - with Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share made using lots of new products from Scrapping Clearly

The photo is of my daughter and I wanted to capture her likes and interests at 14!
I wanted to feature some of the new Minc ombre foil on my page (the blue and silver one) so I printed a digi (the "XO" cut file from The Cut Shoppe) onto some cardstock using my laser printer then I added the foil and ran it through a laminator. I have a 6" minc that I use for smaller items but I use a laminator for A4 size. The Minc is definately a better tool for the job and I would recommend the 12" one if you can afford it and if you would use the larger pages. I only have an A4 laser printer so I need to cut down my cardstock to fit - but you can always design your pages around this.

Unfortunately foiled pages/elements are very difficult to photograph - especially at night (like I had to do for this project), so it is very hard to see in these photos. You can see the ombre pattern a bit in the next photo - it is silver in the middle of the page and teal along the top and bottom.    
I added some strips of the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection along the side of my Minc'd page then I matted my photo with a paper doilie more Pebbles papers. The Dear Lizzy foam glitter thickers add more bling and are a perfect complement for this page. 
One of the Pebbles papers had a heap of square/rectangle elements perfect for cutting up and using on your page - I made this one a feature. I've added a tag behind my photo where I've documented Rachael's interests and likes at "14" - it is nice to keep this more personal information hidden. 

In the bottom corner I've added some paper strips and punches, a Pink Paislee puffy sticker and some sequins - more bling!!  
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection 
Heidi Swapp minc reactive foil - ombre teal and silver 
Pink Paislee "C'est la Vie" puffy stickers   
Pink Paislee "C'est la Vie" paper clips
Dear Lizzy foam glitter thickers
Teresa Collins "Save The Date" sequins 

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: