Friday, June 24, 2016

Cover Girl - with Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share - made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

I've used a photo of Jessica holding the Scrapbooking Memories magazine with a cover designed my me - and she was the cover girl!!
For this project I've used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Hello Lovely" collection - papers, ephemera, enamel dots, wood veneer and flair. I love all of the collections from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - and I love that it is an Australian business!

As well as all of the gorgeous chipboard embellishments I've used a Cocoa Vanilla Studio cut file (from the "Colour me happy" collection) this is the negative of the cut out I used on a previous project!
I've used lots of raw chipboard on this project - I think it has a very modern look in this form. In one corner of my page I showcased lots of diecut arrows mixed with chipboard arrows of different sizes.
Around the photo I included a number of "#" chipboard words and a cute birdcage (I love these birdcages!!)
Clusters of diecuts and sparkly alphas are perfect embellishents.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

# words : code IDW0094
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
Loolabelles cherry blossom : code IDDL00013
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: