Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Project Life Week 7 - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I'm showing you Week 7 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. Made using the new Pink Paislee "C'est la vie" collection available at Scrapping Clearly

I love the pink and black colours of this collection - very pretty and girly
Here is a close up of the LHS. The "Hello" card is an acetate card cut from the sheet backed with a white card. I've also made my own filler cards using white cards and strips/triangles of patterned paper from the collection.
These shaped paperclips are my favourite - the whole packet has been used up already!
One of the sheets of paper had lots of squares/rectangles of different sizes, patterns and words. I cut it completely up and added the words to my filler cards. The puffy stickers and some enamel dots were perfect embellishments.
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
The "Boss babe" and "Breath of fresh air" cards are acetate backed with white card. I then made my own filler cards with the paper, puffy stickers and another paperclip.
The "Week seven" card was a digi printed onto a white project life card then I added a strip of washi, a date stamp and some enamel dots. 

What do you think of Rachael's box opening technique?? You should see how she opens CD/DVD cases!!!!!

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Pink Paislee "C'est la vie" collection (papers, acetate, washi sheets, puffy stickers, paper clips) 
Becky Higgins - white project life cards 
Becky Higgins - grid project life cards 
Date stamp (similar to this) 

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: