Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Day - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today have a scrapbook page to share with you based on my interpretation of the September moodboard challenge over on the Scrapping Clearly Blog. There are some awesome prizes to be won and you have all month to enter either via the linky or on the Scrapping Clearly facebook group.

Here is the moodboard. I was really attracted to the painted paint swatches on this board, so I decided to create a similar look on my background. 
Here is my finished page made using a photo of Rachael and I - one of my current favs :)
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and I painted 9 swatches of 3 different colours (from the moodboard colour palette) across the page. I used some watercolour pan paints for this - this is my favourite painting method as it is quick and easy!

Then I layered some papers underneath my photo - from the Shimelle Starshine collection, just perfect for this colour palette.
I used words from the Pebbles gold accent sticker sheet for my title - love the gold shimmer!!  
I added some cute Pink Paislee wood veneer to accent my page along with some enamel dots and words cut from one of the sheets of patterned paper.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

cardstock  
Shimelle Starshine paper collection 
Pebbles gold accent stickers
Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss wood veneer 
Simple Stories Summer Vibes enamel dots  
American Crafts jumbo paper clips  
Watercolour pan paints 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: