Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lazy Days - With Imaginarium Designs!

This month Imaginarium Designs are sponsors of Kraft Plus Challenges. The theme is a "Melon colour challenge" and all the Imaginarium Designs design team are playing along.
Here is my page with a photo of a "Family Day" with Aunty Carol.
I've used papers from the Heidi Swapp "Hello Gorgeous" paper pad - the colours fit perfectly with the melon colour challenge.
I've painted the chipboard using my watercolour pan paints. Actually they are my daughters pan paints and they are one of my favourite paint mediums to use - mainly because they are quick and easy to use and I love the matt effect with the Kraft background!
I've added a cluster of paper flowers with some flourish chippies to one corner of the photo and some paint splats and enamel dots in the corner of the page.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Lazy Days : code IDP0205
Everything Everyday Today : Code IDW0082
Denises flourishes 1 medium : code IDDD0002
Love : code IDW0028
Starbursts : code IDS0079

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: