Sunday, October 2, 2016

2 Of A Kind - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today have a scrapbook page to share with you based on my interpretation of the October sketch challenge over on the Scrapping Clearly Blog. There are some awesome prizes to be won and you have all month to enter either via the linky on the Blog or on the Scrapping Clearly facebook group (here).

Here is the sketch - isn't it fabulous!!
Here is my page! I've used a photo of Rachael and Jessica - dressed up to go shopping and see a movie! I chose a black white and gold colour theme for my page to coordinate with the photo. I've used the papers from the Pink Paislee "C'est la vie" collection, all available at Scrapping Clearly. 
I started by applying "Bling" Colour Blast paste through a stencil across a white sheet of cardstock - I love the gold colour of this paste! Then I layered some papers behind my photo in keeping with the sketch (although I did reverse the sketch). I added some black wire around the photo and attached with a stapler.
Gold Thickers were perfect for the title.
In the top left corner I added some wood veneer arrows along with washi accents and ColorShine paint splats.
To balance, in the bottom right corner I added more washi accents, puffy stickers and ColorShine paint splats. 
I shifted the journalling from what was suggested in the sketch and included some handwritten highlights from our day out! 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Stencils  
Colour Blast paste - Bling  
Heidi Swapp ColorShine - black  
Pink Paislee "C'est la vie" collection (papers, washi sheets, puffy stickers) 
 
Heidi Swapp memory planner date stamp  
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows
 
Pebbles "Spring Fling" gold thickers 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: