Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Life - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. I've mainly/only used the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection (collection kit, bits and pieces) and some watercolour paints (Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies ). The photo is of John, Jessica and myself on one of our family days!
I've started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock and added splatters of my Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies paints. These paints are just amazing - you absolutely need them!! I love to add watercolouring to my projects to customise and personalise them. I mix the paints in a paint pallete to get it watery enough for good splattering! 
There are lots of fun elements in the Bits and Pieces pack which are perfect for titles, layering and embellishing. I've chosen these letters for my title.
I've added lots of layers of papers behind my photo. I like to cut out all of the cards from the 12x12 pages - some are used for PL pages and others are used for layering on my scrapbook pages.

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection (collection kit, bits and pieces)   
Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: