Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Project Life Week 20 and 21 - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I'm showing you Week 20 and 21 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album.

I've used the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection  (collection kit, bits and pieces, clear stickers, washi tape, enamel dots)  available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've included some photos of scrapbooking happy mail and some tickets from a musical we attended. 
A card cut from patterned paper can easily be transformed with some stickers and enamel dots - these stickers were in the collection pack (12 sheets of paper and 2 pages of stickers) 
I like to cut out all of the cards from the 12x12 pages - some are used for PL pages and others are used for elements on my scrapbook pages. I've added a paper strip, some diecuts and enamel dots to this card.
Here is a close up of the RHS. The photos are of Rachael and Jessica posing for a project of Rachael's. 
I love the stickers, diecuts, paper strips and enamel dots in this collection - so many possibilities! 
I journalled my activities for the week on diecuts from the pack. 

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection   (collection kit, bits and pieces, clear stickers, washi tape, enamel dots) 
 Heidi Swapp memory planner date stamp    
Becky Higgins project life pocket pages design A 
Becky Higgins - white project life cards 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: