Friday, November 11, 2016

You Are Amazing - With Imaginarium Designs!

This month the theme over at Imaginarium Designs is "Femenine/Girly". This was easy for me because all my photos are of the girls!!

I chose this photo of Rachael and created a teenage girl scrapbook page. I've coordinated the colour palate of the page with the photo and minimised the colours used. The yellow gives a fun and happy girly feel to the page while the black provides a contrast and reminds me of the teenage element lol!   

The background has been created using Winsor and Newton watercolour pan paints (my favourite kind of paints) with a combination of painting with plastic and splattering the paint. I've used 3 shades of yellow. I've painted the chipboard words and birdcage with black watercolour paints and the hearts and chevrons with yellow Dylusions paints (they have better coverage on the raw chipboard). 
The "# words" are perfect on any project but are especially teenage projects where it reflects the language they use!  
The papers I have used are from the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection and I've added a doily (just 1 cut in half) so soften the look.   

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

# words : code IDW0094
 Lou's heart shapes : code IDDL0015
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 
 You are amazing : Code IDP0203
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: