Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Project Life - With Imaginarium Designs!

This month over on the Imaginarium Designs blog we are showcasing Christmas projects. I have a Christmas themed Project life spread made using photos from Christmas 2015, Paper House Productions papers and lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was a recent Christmas class I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking :)
Here is a close up of the LHS. I love the traditional Christmas colours of gold and red with pops of green. The main paper I've used is "Home for Christmas" from Paper House productions. I've used the snowflake acetate sheet and the Project life card element sheet from this collection.
I've painted all of my chipboard with a gold acrylic paint (Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy acrylic paint). The title is attached to snowflake acetate along with some gold sequins.   
I've created a sequin pocket using more of the snowflake acetate, sequins and my Fuse to seal the pocket.
Here is a close up of the RHS.  
I've printed a series of photos from Christmas day. These are of Rachael opening her "salt and vinegar chips" that were hidden in an icecream container - too funny!!  
I've cut elements from the paper to embellish my cards and added paper strips, word stickers and adhesive gems. 
 Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

The Wonder of Christmas: Code IDP0152


4 Christmas trees: Code IDT0009
 All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: