Thursday, January 12, 2017

Art Journalling - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have some Art Journal pages to share with you, made using lots of arty goodies from Scrapping Clearly. 

These are some of my pages in one of the paper bag journals for the "Circle Journal" group I'm in.

I've used Dylusions paints (fresh lime, bubble gum pink, calypso teal, white linen, black marble) applied with a Ranger mini-ink blending tool.
Next I use some stencils to apply the same colour paints across the pages. I also use a variety of different sized round lids to stamp paint (white and black) across the pages.  
Then I've stamped various stamps across the page and around the borders. I've used the white Dylusions paint pen to draw some circles in clusters on my page - these pens are fabulous!! Lastly I smeared black Gelato around the edge of the pages with my finger.
I also created a tag using the same techniques - I just love how it turned out. I prefer the smaller size of a tag compared to a journal page :) 

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Dylusions Paints  
Ranger mini ink blending tool 
Stencils
KaiserCraft stamps 
Dylusions Paint Pens
Black Licorice Gelato 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: