Monday, January 2, 2017

Documenting Christmas - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I'm showing you the first 2 pages of my Documenting Christmas Project Life Album

I've used lots of Christmas products all available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

The photos are of putting up our Christmas tree and the antics of our 2 elves Elfie and Sparkle :)
Here is a close-up of the LHS. For these 2 pages I've selected all of the black, white and gold cards from the Heidi Swapp "Christmas" Project life kit.    
I've handwritten journalling on some strips of white cardstock and attached them to one of the gold glitter acetate overlays. Behind the overlay is a white card. I've also attached some star sequins. 
There are lots of fun acetate overlays in the kit, I've attached a black and gold sequin as accents for this one. 
I love this photo of Jessica at gymnastics - how high is that jump!! 
Here is a close-up of the RHS. I love all the different black and white patterned cards! 
Some black sequins and a chipboard element are perfect accents for this card.  
On this card I've added a wood veneer word, washi tape, star sequins and a glitter overlay. 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Heidi Swapp "Christmas" Project life kit   
Teresa Collins "Candy Lane" chipboard elements    
Teresa Collins "Candy Lane" washi tape    
Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" sequins    
Becky Higgins project life pocket pages design Y  
Becky Higgins - white project life cards 
WRMK Fuse 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: