Thursday, January 19, 2017

Gorgeous Smile - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used a photo of Rachael dressed to impress (lawyer style) for work experience at the District Courts.
I've started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock and added splatters of my Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies paints (navy, gold and a pink/peach colour).  I've used the Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection papers and flair - available from Scrapping Clearly.
I've left the chipboard raw for this project - the raw colour coordinates perfectly with the papers I've used and works well with the modern look of the page. 
These "Lou's heart shapes" are some of my favourite and I love their larger size. 
There are such a fabulous range of chipboard phrases available - it takes the guess work out of deciding on a title! 
A flair and small flower are perfect accompaniments to this chipboard dress - and you can never have too many words on your page! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Gorgeous Smile : Code IDP0173

Beautiful delightful wonderful: Code IDW0072
small dress : code IDT0005
 Lou's heart shapes : code IDDL0015
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: