Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy Days - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. I've used the Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection (collection kit, papers, flair, puffy stickers, leaf paper clips)

This collection is just amazing - my new favourite!! I always love receiving kits in the mail from Kylie at Scrapping Clearly. Each one is different yet seems to suit me so well. So far I've made 5 scrapbook pages with this kit!!
I've started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock and added splatters of my Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies paints (navy, gold and a pink/peach colour). These paints are just amazing - you absolutely need them!! I mix the paints in a paint pallete to get it watery enough for good splattering!

Next I added strips of paper to the top and bottom of the page.  
I matted my photos with some of the papers and a paper doilie. Then added a paper clip and flair to one of the corners. 
I've used the die cut alphas to make my title and added a selection of puffy stickers across the page. 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection   (collection kit, papers, flair, puffy stickers, leaf paper clips) 
Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: