Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Where I create - With Imaginarium Designs!

On the Imaginarium Designs Blog this month all of the designers are showcasing "Where We Create". You must check out all of the amazing spaces - some are even like what you see in the magazines!! Well, My space is a bit more practical - but nontheless it works for me
My craft space is in the main living area of our house. I like being where everyone else is. There is a formal dining space off to the side and I use an old dining table to work on - I share it with my 2 daughters! I have 2 Ikea Expedit storage units and I also use a lot of 12x12 plastic storage boxes and pizza boxes to store supplies for different classes and products for different design teams (its a great way to keep them all separate!). It is a small and messy area but it works for me.
On mydesk everything is within easy reach. I keep paints, mists and spyays in boxes in my Expedit that I get out when I need to use them. My watercolour pan paints are a favourite though and live on the corner of my desk :)

Where do YOU create?? and HOW do you store your supplies?? I'd love to see!! post me a link :)

 
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: