Sunday, May 21, 2017

Shine - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. These pages were made for the Seriously POSH collection kit available at Scrapping Clearly. The photo used for this page was from Melbourne cup day last year :)
For this page I've used Simple Stories POSH papers, diecuts, stickers and enamel dots as well as paints, chipboard, a gold foil doilie and bakers twine. I've cut cards from one of the journalling papers and added a photo of the same size. This was matted on another piece of patterned paper and a gold doilie attached behind. If my doilie is not big enough I cut it in half and attach on each side.
All of the chipboard has been painted with navy blue Jo Sonia acrylic paint. Painting all chipboard the same colour unifies the page (and involves less decisions lol)! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: