Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Scrapbooking and Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page and 2 cards made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was a recent class I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking using the Echo Park "Just Be You" paper collection and raindrops stencil.
I started by using a yellow ink and stencilling in the bottom left and top right corners of my background white cardstock. Then I added paint splatters in coordinating colours across the cardstock (again mainly from bottom left to top right). While this was drying I cut out all the triangular elements from the "follow your heart" paper. I distressed the edges of each of these triangles then adhered it to my background in the same heart shaped pattern (you could even sew these on if you like!). 
I clustered die cut embellishments and chipboard around my photo. I've painted all of my chipboard a navy blue. 
I added another embellishment cluster in the bottom left corner of my page.  
As well as the scrapbook page I created 2 cards. Both cards contains a painted and stenciled background as well as die cut embellishments, fussy cut words, and painted chipboard.


Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Love grow hello : code IDW0083
# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: