Thursday, October 12, 2017

Rocking My Travellers Notebook - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have some pages in my Websters Pages Travellers Notebook to share with you made using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "You Rock" collection available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

Travellers Notebooks are quite popular at the moment. I love their small portable size and that there is less formality than a scrapbook page. I also love using little photos on the pages!

I created these pages after I finished creating 4 scrapbook pages with the same paper collection. It was a great way to use up paper offcuts :)
I added paper strips to the edges of each of the TN pages and washi strips under the photo and title. I then added stickers, enamel shapes and splatters of watercolour pan paints, as well as journalling. 
A similar process was used to create these next pages - adding lots of paper offcuts, rubber charms, enamel shapes and paint splatters. 
Have you joined the Travellers Notebook club yet?? 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Cocoa Vanilla Studio "You Rock" collection (12x12 papers, washi strips, flair, wood veneer, sticker sheet, enamel shapes, rubber charms) 
Heidi Swapp roller date stamp 
Watercolor Pan Paints
Ranger Archival ink pad, black
Websters Pages Color Crush Travellers Notebook Inserts  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: