Saturday, November 11, 2017

Beer O'Clock - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.I decided on a masculine layout with minimal patterned paper.
I started by gathering the supplies I wanted to use - including my latest favourite stencil and a selection of chipboard clock faces to go with my masculine layout.
I used a silver texture paste (Heidi Swapp) through the stencil (TCW tile mania), then sprayed with white Kaiser mist.   
I then used some gorgeous Stampendous Aged Silver embossing enamel on my chipboard. 
Then I put my layout together. I scrummaged through my rather large stash and selected a heap of items I havent used for ages (if at all lol) - so I did a bit of stash busting and was quite impressed with the result.

I added a Hambley Screen Prints overlay under my photo along with some Paper House Black ColorWays papers, a kraft tag, muslin, paper flowers, and some Tim Holtz Alpha tiles for the title.


Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Clock face 3inch: Code IDS0006
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: