Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Hello Me - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

I've been inspired by the talented Peg Hewitt to create with a black background. I'm a "white background" type of gal so this darker colour certainly challenged me.
I've also played along with both the November moodboard challenge for Scrapping Clearly 
And the November sketch challenge for Scrapping Clearly! 
I started by gathering some basic supplies to use - black cardstock, KaiserCraft Mandala stencil, texture paste and red paint.
I created my own coloured texture paste by mixing red acrylic paint with the texture paste. 
I then applied it through the stencil then left to air dry. 
Next I did some stash busting where i found some glitter stickers, photo overlays, acetate alphas, and Color Magic ephemera.
I kept my embellishment minimal so as to make the Mandala a feature of the page. 

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

black cardstock
KaiserCraft Mandala stencil
Liquitex modeling paste 
Dina Wakley Ruby acrylic paint (ruby)   
Heidi Swapp ghost alphabet (acetate)
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods ephemera
Heidi Swapp Mixed Company silver glitter word stickers
Teresa Collins Something Wonderful photo overlays

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: