Monday, December 11, 2017

The Wonder of Christmas - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. The theme for the DT this month is "Christmas". I love rose gold at the moment so am using this for the basis of my Christmas colour palate this year :)
I started by painting "Rosy" Dina Wakley paint under my photo mat, then I watered some of the paint down and added splats. Next I embossed all of the chipboard with Stampendous Aged Rose embossing enamel. 
To finish off my page I added some paper flowers, a white paper doilie and some Prima washi (Sugar tapes, rose gold). 
Here is a close up of the embossed shipboard - I love the variation in colour the aged enamel gives!! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

The Wonder of Christmas: Code IDP0152

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: