Friday, February 9, 2018

Birthday Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing two birthday cards made using lots of gorgeous new Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
These cards coordinate with the scrapbook page I shared the other day. When possible I try and make some cards using similar colours, papers and embellishments as the scrapbook pages I make - this means I can quickly make some useful cards using leftovers from my scrapbook projects! 

I used papers from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection and Prima Watercolor Confections "Pastel Dreams".

I started by watercolouring using the "Painting with plastic" technique, then adding splats of each colour. This white cardstock was cut down to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" then matted on Magnolia Jane papers then put on a 6" x 6" card base. 
All of the chipboard was painted with the watercolour paints, then I applied some BoBunny glitter paste (rose gold) over the top of the butterflies for some sparkle! 
I love this new Happy Birthday font - isn't it divine!! as is this background flourish - such a statement piece! 
 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Happy Birthday: Code IDP0228

Large flourish - new design!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: