Monday, February 12, 2018

Time Flies When Youre Having Fun - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous new Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
I created my background on a sheet of white cardstock, first using a selection of Dina Wakley acrylic paints (Evergreen, Cheddar, Black, Lemon, Elephant).
I used a spatula to swipe paint across my page. 
Then I added one of the new Imaginarium Designs stencils to my page using Whipped Spackle! 
I added some stamping across my page using a selection of my favourite background stamps.
I painted all of my chipboard black using the Dina Wakley paint. 
Here are some closeups of the finished page.

I added some torn strips of paper from the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape The Ordinary" collection underneath my photo and around the edge of my page. I also added velum and muslin in places. I 
I added some paper flowers to add pops of colour, and I outlined the cardstock with a black marker. 
 I love how this page turned out with the paint and the stencils and stamping !!

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Time Flies When You're having Fun: Code IDP0064

Brackets on oval: Code IDT0012

Corner Flourish, border flourish - new designs!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: